Fortunately, the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2024 In Colors are not retiring this year but the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes are. I had 12 left, wanted to use them up and needed anniversary cards so that’s exactly what I did. These 12 cards came together very fast as I only had to die cut the white card stock with the Scalloped Countour Dies, stamp the greeting and the hearts and punch them out.
I’m actually very happy with how these cards turned out. The Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes have been a favorite of mine this past year. Since I was making multiples using the same greeting, I used the retiring Stamparatus. Can you believe this fabulous tool is retiring? I used the greeting from the Celebrating You stamp set which is also retiring!
- Basic White card stock 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (die cut the scalloped rectangle)
- Basic White card stock 3″ x 4″ (stamp the hearts)
- Die cut the 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ Basic White card stock using the middle-sized die
- Stamp the greeting in the lower right corner using the coordinating ink
- Adhere the stamped, die cut to the front of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp 2 of the hearts in Sweet Sorbet ink in the 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White
- Punch out the 2 hearts using the Country Boutique punch
- Adhere one of the hearts using a Dimensional to the left upper corner of the Basic White panel
- Adhere the 2nd heart using 2 Mini Dimensionals on the right side of the heart over the right side of the first heart
- Place 3 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to this panel
- Fold card along score line and burnish with a bone folder
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Super easy and quick card for any type of greeting. If you’d like to place an order, I’d be honored if you selected me to be your demonstrator, please use the Host Code above. Have a stamp-happy day!