This fun project, It’s a Chocolate Kind of Day! was created for participants attending my Stamp Camp earlier this spring. It is filled with a variety of chocolates, yum! I used the Tailor Made Dies to create the actual tag and from there, it was all about decorating it and having fun with it! The stamp set, “Nothing’s Better Than” is a great stamp set to use for this project.
I found these Cotton Muslin bags on Amazon (link provided below). They were the perfect size and I was able to stamp directly on the bags.
- Basic White cardstock 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White cardstock 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ for stamping
- Real Red cardstock 1″ x 3″
- Foam Adhesive Sheets 1″ x 3″
- Real Red Sheer Ribbon 13″
- Stamp the word “CHOCOLATE” randomly on the Cotton Muslin bag using Soft Suede Ink, set the bag aside
- Using the largest tag die, die cut with Basic White Cardstock
- Adhere the Adhesive Foam Sheet to 1 side of the Real Red Cardstock
- Place the “CHOCOLATE” die on the top of the Real Red Cardstock, run through the Stampin’ Die Cut & Emboss Machine
- Using Tuxedo Momento Black Ink, stamp “today is a” in the top left of the tag and “kind of day” in the bottom right of the tag
- Peel off the back of the Foam Adhesive Sheet and place the sticky side down in the center of the tag
- Using the 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the outline of the chocolates in Soft Suede ink
- Still using the Soft Suede ink, ink the chocolate image and stamp off one time on scratch paper, then stamp inside the outline
- Die cut each chocolate out and adhere to the tag with Dimensionals
- Add chocolates and pull the drawstring tight
- Weave the Real Red ribbon through the top of the tag and tie onto the drawstring of the bag
I love making 3D projects, so much fun but also very challenging and I love a good challenge. My attendees at my Spring Stamp Camp loved these 3D chocolate treat bags! I’d love to see what you come up with if you decide to make these.